In dentistry, prevention is the best treatment. A visit to the dentist twice per year for preventive check and tooth cleaning is essential.
Equally necessary is the dentist’s control of the following cases:
– When there is a crack of the tooth even if it is small and not accompanied by pain. Broken teeth have reduced strength of chewing forces, on the other hand they are prone to decay and may be worsened.
– When white, black or brown spots or cavities (holes) on the teeth are found. It may be tooth decay, so an appropriate treatment depending on the extent of the damage is necessary.
– When the gums bleed in brushing or automatically, then there may be periodontal disease (gingivitis – periodontitis).
– When there are tooth roots in the mouth. Roots should be removed even when they do not hurt because they are microbes.
– Generally, in any case of dental pain even if it is mild or has stopped after some time. In the latter case, the tooth is most likely to have died and to require root canal. If the dead tooth is left untreated it can end up in abscess, which is a painful condition and puts the tooth in danger.
– When there is a feeling of weight on the tooth or swelling on the face. Then it is abscess and this tooth needs treatment (root canal) or extraction.
After a thorough dental check, a detailed treatment plan with a clear budget of cost is made. Here are presented the therapeutic options of each case. The final decision is taken jointly with the patient and always on the basis of his greatest benefit.
Today, mainly due to poor nutrition, preventative periodic check of teeth – of younger and older people – is necessary. Such a check not only protects teeth from tooth decay, but also examines the entire oral cavity, since it is now known to everyone that a neglected mouth only causes problems.
With the periodic check of the teeth the following is examined:
- If the tissues and teeth are in good condition.
- If there is the possibility of tooth decay.
- The condition of the mucous membranes of the mouth.
- If old dental work is maintained in good condition.
- If there are damaged teeth or teeth that need to be filled.
- If there are signs of ulcer, vitamin deficiency, cancer, etc. in the mouth.
- Monday :10:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday :13:00 - 21:00
- Wednesday :13:00 - 21:00
- Thursday :10:00 - 18:00
- Friday :10:00 - 18:00