The porcelain veneers are extremely thin ceramic sheets that are bonded to the front surfaces of the teeth. They are used to correct aesthetic defects in the shape, colour, size and position of the teeth.
With porcelain veneers we can face aesthetic problems that are difficult to deal with bonding. The alternative way of dealing with these imperfections is to cover the teeth with crowns that require more grinding.
- Crooked teeth when one does not want orthocaps (orthodontic treatment without braces).
- Very small teeth
- Broken teeth.
- Gaps between teeth (intervals).
- In patients who grind or tighten their teeth.
- In very damaged teeth.
- They require less grinding compared to the crowns.
- It is an excellent aesthetic solution.
- They have zero absorption of dyes.
- They require more teeth grinding than bonding.
- Colour definition.
- Tooth preparation (grinding), in some cases does not require grinding of the enamel.
- Taking a fingerprint of brushed teeth.
- Construction of temporary veneers.
- Soldering temporary veneers.
- Assessment of veneers.
- Soldering of veneers.
- Monday :10:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday :10:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday :10:00 - 18:00
- Thursday :10:00 - 18:00
- Friday :10:00 - 18:00